Quote of the moment:

"Sometimes I really think people ought to have to pass a proper exam before they're allowed to be parents. Not just the practical, I mean."

Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

Saturday, November 08, 2008

KNITTING!

Thanks, Cheeky!

What is your all time favorite yarn to knit with?

My first yarn crack was Caron Simply Soft. Now... KnitPicks lace weights.

Your favorite needles?

At the moment? My US 2 Addi Turbo Lace circs.

The worst thing you've ever knit?

The first pair of socks I made (with acrylic yarn...boy, were they stinky!)

Your most favorite knit pattern? (maybe you don't like wearing it...but it was the most fun to knit)

Whatever lace I'm working at the moment!

Most valuable knitting technique?

Well Duh! Knit and purl stitch.

Best knit book or magazine?

I don't know about best, but I still use my copy of Easy Knitting since it has a tiny stitchionary and instructions on designing your own sweater.

Your favorite knit-a-long?

Does the Pratchgan count as a KAL?

Your favorite knitblogs?

Look at my links.

Your favorite knitwear designer?

Maybe Shui Kuen Kozinski. Lots of pretty shawls!

The knit item you wear the most? (how about a picture of it!)

Honestly? Probably my cuffs. Photo? Ok here:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If what I'm doing now is a 1 an your proto-swarf is a 10 where would you put the yoga socks?If I ever start climbing I again bet a a variation of them would come in handy.

Amy G. said...

Are you gonna make them orange????? Beware....I made one pair of socks and have not returned for a second..........4 tiny needles Spuds!!!!! Need I say more????????

Anonymous said...

OK maybe I'll just keep wrapping my ankles if I climb.