My shows keep dwindling down. Here's what I was watching in September:
Monday: House, Castle
Tuesday:
Wednesday: Eastwick
Thursday: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice
Friday: Dollhouse
Here's what I'm watching now:
Monday: House, Castle
Tuesday: V (when it returns in March-ish)
Wednesday:
Thursday: Grey's Anatomy (almost grudgingly)
Friday:
I kind of hate the half-season shows that the networks are jumping up and down on the bandwagon with right now...
Quote of the moment:
"Sometimes I really think people ought to have to pass a proper exam before they're allowed to be parents. Not just the practical, I mean."
Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett
Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Also waiting for V
Grey's still has enough,but now as many, good moments to keep me coming back.
I don't know know if I'm jaded or what but even House and Bones are seeming a little stale at time.
Been catching up an Dollhouse when Fancast has the episodes.
But I think the only thing on TV I get excited about is Castle.....well that and Simpsons :D
Post a Comment