Quote of the moment:

"Sometimes I really think people ought to have to pass a proper exam before they're allowed to be parents. Not just the practical, I mean."

Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

Monday, April 28, 2008

Y Words

YEP, I'm still here and still blogging. It's been a pretty good weekend. I got to watch some YUMMY new episodes of some of my shows, play with YARN, hang out with my Ames (YES, I'm getting territorial, but I've almost learned to share) and my SPOH. Life gave me some goodies for a while.

While I'm not as YOUNG as I used to be, there's still days that I don't feel my age. Okay, most days I don't feel my age, but that's beside the point. I'm learning not to dwell so much on the YESTERDAYS and look forward to the tomorrows more.

I can tell that it's starting to warm up more now. My hair is starting to get YELLOW-blonde patches, mainly on my left side from driving.

Okay, okay, stop YELLING! I'll go find a photo to share...*insert elevator music here*

Here's a photo of me trying to show off both of my wristicuffs. These were the first pair I made. I've since made three and am working on pair number four...

I'm running away now because I can't stop YAWNING..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

blue......cat.....oh look shiny.I almost hate to as but if both your hands are up how did you take the pic??

Anonymous said...

How come the yarn never just say blue or yellow they call them winter wind or playfully kitten.Y'all know I have no idea what color spring ombre is.do you

Anonymous said...

Well back to Hobby Lobby tomorrow.Maybe I'll have better luck this time.Hey maybe I'll get real lucky an find yarn that says brown or blue or pink or be still my heart even yeller lol.ok so maybe not pink.

Anonymous said...

Whew that was something.I went in..twice.First time I got hit on in then I heard some overfed under read mo mo giving his kid grieve about his rocket building skills.Oh yea that went over real good with me.So I left an went back a few hours later.Guess I lost my sex appeal cause I was able to go right back to the yarn section without any problems.
An just so ya know ms. smartly pants it was a woman who flirted pants an it was a man that I yell at lol.